Thursday, September 23, 2010

Message

So I'm not fond of typing long messages from my phone, so my husband has done a lot of blogging from Florida...despite what you might think of our Disney extravaganza, we are having a wonderful time. He isn't running me through the ground like normal when we try to get everything in imagineable! We are relaxing and just really enjoying being together! Scotty's obsession is Vinyalmations, mine is food. I don't buy any Disney stuff because I'd rather buy those things when we have kids, so Scotty let's me pick where we eat, so it's a fair trade:) I love my food! So, if you would like to hear more about our trip, visit his blog!
On a more serious note, one of my very best friends! Jenn Setzer is leaving tomorrow for Haiti for a month. She works with campus crusade and I'm just so proud of her! Her site is posted on the side if you are interested in hearing her updates while she is there! Please pray for the Lord to give her much wisdom and safety.
Hope you all have a wonderful week and whatever you are facing, know God is in control! May you know His peace!
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are having a great time! I need to teach you some football poses! ;)
    You MUST see 9 to 5 the Musical. I don't know what I was expecting but it was inspiring. I laughed and cried over and over. They did not one but three curtain calls. The third time the curtain rose Dolly was standing there. The crowd went nuts and she led us all in singing 9 to 5...so epic. I may need to blog about it.
    Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you had a great trip! You two deserve it!

    ReplyDelete