Saturday, September 4, 2010

Slumber Party

I'm pulling a "Scotty" tonight. It's almost 4am, I'm visiting my sister in Ohio and they are having a huge wind storm. Something must have hit the side of the house because I heard a loud thud and it woke me up and got my adrenaline going, so I started thinking too much and am wide awake...not to mention my 5 year old niece and I are having our tradional slumber party. We can see who pulled the all-nighter! We are sharing a king bed and I am currently claiming about 2 inches to my space before falling off. I also get an occassional arm in my face! She is out! I now know how my husband feels. He says there are some nights he has one leg in bed while bracing the other in the floor to keep me from making him fall out! Hahaha! Sorry about that, babe! Gracianna was so excited about our little slumber party! We celebrated her bday today (well one of her celebrations) so I could be a part of it! I love this kid! She is 5, going on 30!
I love being able to spend time with my sister and her fam! Every year, except one, since my sis has been married, it has been tradition for me to visit them over Labor Day weekend!
Sunday I am flying to Arizona to see my best friend from college compete in the Mrs America Pageant! So excited to get to see her and to be able to cheer her on! Ill try to blog if I can, but if not, ill post pics, etc when I get back!
Ok, my head is pounding! I need sleep! Goodnight, all!
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. You are a sweet sweet aunt to have a sleepover :) Hope you have a great time in all your travels!

    ReplyDelete