Saturday, October 23, 2010

Intercessors for America

If you have a few minutes, please watch this short video on praying for America. Jay Fesperman, who founded The Inn, was one of the founders of Intercessors for America, so we are very connected with this ministry. Throughout The Inn's history we have put major emphasis on praying for our nation, our leaders, those who are serving our country, etc. etc. etc. We set time aside every Wednesday night to do so.  I, myself, have learned it takes discipline in really praying for this country and I am still learning that. It's not so much that I don't ask the Lord to help this country, I do almost every day...that is a very simple prayer. But, to really get on my hands and knees and seek the Lord and cry out to him for our country is something I don't do enough of and know I need to and know that I should! This is an encouragement for us all to do so!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOhLGLkUKg

2 comments:

  1. haha, so you forgot to mention that you and your dad were on this video. I had started it, and then started wandering around the house with it playing/loading in the background, and suddenly, I heard a familiar voice, your dad's voice! Somehow I missed your first part, maybe I was out of the room, the internet loads very slow here. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete