Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scriptures of Encouragement...

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." John 16:33


'Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' Isaiah 41:10


'He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.' Psalm 62:6

'Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.'
1 Peter 5:7

'For with God nothing will be impossible.' Luke 1:37

May you be filled with the peace of the Lord in whatever you are walking through this day and be encouraged that He does know ALL things!

2 comments:

  1. I needed this today, Nikki! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki,

    You always post exactly what I need to hear!
    I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete