Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Here we go...

Okay, so I never thought I would actually blog, but here I am! I have been on the couch for the past week with walking pneumonia and have had way too much time to think about life in general and thought, "hmmmmm...my husband and I do live a busy life and I find it quite interesting, so why not share?" He however is nervous, but we all know about his blog, so it's my turn! In all honesty, who knows how much I will blog or how often but, for our family and friends who live far away, maybe it will at least let them know what is going on in our lives. So, I am still trying to figure this all out and I am using my computer at home which has no pictures I can download, so until I am back on my laptop at work, this will have to do. Have fun reading...I know I will!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo, Nikki! Your site looks great. Love the lips. :) I've already got it linked to my blog so I can keep up with it. It was good to see you tonight. I hope you keep getting better. That's definitely better than feeling sick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the bloggy world (or whatever it is they call it) ! it is blocked in China so I won't be reading for awhile but I can post by email...catherine

    ReplyDelete